2045 General Plan
The City’s General Plan Update will guide the City’s economic and physical development through 2045. The General Plan is a long-term blueprint proposing policy goals to guide Port Hueneme’s development. The General Plan update will include an update of the Port Hueneme Local Coastal Plan (LCP) and a Climate Action Plan (CAP). This update will ensure that the City remains livable, economically resilient, and sustainable in the long-term.
To join the mailing list or submit comments, please send an email to: GP2045@cityofporthueneme.org
NOTE: The City Council will be taking action on the proposed Port Hueneme 2045 General Plan on October 4, 2021. More information regarding the public hearing can be found here.
- Port Hueneme 2045 General Plan (PDF)
- April 22, 2021 EIR Scoping Meeting Recording
- Port Hueneme 2045 General Plan August 25, 2021 Community Workshop Video
- Port Hueneme 2045 General Plan March 30, 2021 Community Workshop Video
- Port Hueneme 2045 General Plan November 19, 2020 Community Workshop Video
- Community Workshop 1 Summary
- Community Workshop 2 Summary
- Community Workshop 3 Summary
- Technical Background Reports
- Questionnaire Results (PDF)
Tony StewartCommunity Development Director/City Planner
250 N Ventura Road
Port Hueneme, CA 93041
Phone: 805-986-6500Fax: 805-986-6675
Monday through Thursday
and alternate Fridays
8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Closed every other Friday - see calendar for dates.